How to buy a Bagpipe?
BAGPIPES ARE CUSTOM ORDERED, YOU SHOULD READ THE INFORMATION BELOW FIRST:
- If you don't play the bagpipe, go back to our Home Page.
- Buying a bagpipe is an educated purchase as it has many components.
- There is no one size fits all with a bagpipe.
- I carry a variety of brands and all of the components needed to create your bagpipe.
- If you already play the practice chanter and are looking for pipes we should talk by phone 215-968-9542 or Email Me
The Twist Trap Practice Pipes
If you don't play the pipes now and want an instrument to learn on,
this is that instrument. Watch the video below.
The package on the right includes a method and 4 -30 minute lessons to get you started.
A realistic bagpipe investment is about $1500. You could buy the Twist Trap Pipes to get you started and then this set below and still be around your budget!
This bagpipe comes ready to play with a Synthetic PIpe Bag, Drone Reeds, Cords, Bag Cover and light weight synthetic case. It also comes with 4-30 minute private lessons in person or over the internet, our Book Bagpipes for Beginners with CD's and a Practice Chanter.
I have played a few different sets of poly resin pipes. These by far are my favorite. They are easy to play and easy to tune. This is a great set for the first time player or for someone who plays in bad weather for funerals.
Shipping is $35 to anywhere in the Continental USA.