The Dream is to be able to play the Bagpipe!
How to buy a Bagpipe?
Bagpipes are custom ordered, you should read the information below first:
- If you don't play the bagpipe, don't buy one!
- You don't need a bagpipe to begin the learning process.
- If you are new, you need a practice chanter, a method and a teacher.
- If you are new, there is a package at the bottom of this page for you.
- Buying a bagpipe is an educated purchase as it has many components.
- There is no one size fits all with a bagpipe.
- I carry a variety of brands and all of the components needed to create your bagpipe.
- If you already play the practice chanter and are looking for pipes we should talk by phone 215-968-9542 or Email Me
These are the brands of bagpipes that I carry.
Bagpipes are custom ordered. Clicking on the picture will increase the size not show you complete set ups.
Well you outdid yourself, the Dunfion Bagpipes are fantastic. At least as long as my lips last, it is amazing how fast you loose small muscle control. They are also things of beauty, my complements to Mr. Murdo!
This is the package you should buy if you don't play now!
If you do play, you should call or email me so that I can help you get the most out of your bagpipe investment dollars.
"The Bagpipe Lesson Starter Pack"
Formerly "The Bagpipe Lesson Trifecta".
You only need 3 things to get started!
If you absolutely feel the need to teach yourself, there are two options below this one that do just that.
If you absolutely feel that you need a set of pipes to get started this is what I would buy:
This set is made by McCallum Bagpipe and is made of a poly resin material. This is a great set of pipes. I personal own and play these pipes. These are my "winter, bad weather" pipes.
This instrument is all set up and ready to play*.
Prices include shipping so use coupon code "case325" at checkout.
*This product is put together with a Banatyne Synthetic Pipe Bag, MG Drone Reeds, Chanter Reed, Cords and Cover in a Piper's Choice back pack case.