The Dream is to be able to play the Bagpipe!
How to buy a Bagpipe?
Bagpipes are custom ordered, you should read the information below first:
- If you don't play the bagpipe, scroll down to the "Bagpipe Lesson Starter Pack"!
- Buying a bagpipe is an educated purchase as it has many components.
- There is no one size fits all with a bagpipe.
- I carry a variety of brands and all of the components needed to create your bagpipe.
- If you already play the practice chanter and are looking for pipes we should talk by phone 215-968-9542 or Email Me
These are the brands of bagpipes that I carry.
Bagpipes are custom ordered. Clicking on the picture will increase the size not show you complete set ups.
This is the package you should buy if you don't play now!
If you do play, you should call or email me so that I can help you get the most out of your bagpipe investment dollars.
THE BAGPIPE LESSON STARTER PACK
$165.00 - $659.00
Technically, you only need a:
You can buy our starter kit in a few different ways:
You can start this process at whatever level of commitment that you feel comfortable with. If you have any questions, call me!
A realistic bagpipe investment is about $1500. You could buy the Twist Trap Pipes to get you started and then this set below and still be around your budget!
This bagpipe comes ready to play with a Synthetic PIpe Bag, Drone Reeds, Cords, Bag Cover and light weight synthetic case.
I have played a few different sets of poly resin pipes. These by far are my favorite. They are easy to play and easy to tune. This is a great set for the first time player or for someone who plays in bad weather for funerals.
The sale price of this set includes the shipping to anywhere in the Continental USA.