Bagpipes For Beginners Program-Pick the items that you need.
Lesson 1 Rhythm and Meter
Lesson 2 Holding the Chanter
Lesson 3 Reading Music
Lesson 4 Adding our Feet
Lesson 5 Blowing the Chanter
Lesson 6 What's a Crossing Noise?
Lesson 7 The GDE Grace Notes
Lesson 8 Playing Grace Notes Between Intervals
Lesson 9 Scots Wha Hae
Lesson 10 Amazing Grace
Lesson 11 The Blue Bells of Scotland
Lesson 12 Bonnie Prince Charlie (Will Ye No Come Back Again)
Lesson 13 Johnnie Scobie (A No Awa Te Bide Awa)
Lesson 14 Scotland the Brave
Tunes In This Book
A No Awa Te Bide Awa
All the Way to Galaway
Anchors Away (Navy)
Angels We Have Heard on High
At the River
Auld Lang Syne
Back to Donegal
Battle Hymn of the Republic
Bonnie Prince Charlie
Brown Haird Maiden
Caissons Go Rolling Along (Army)
Evelyn's Scale Strathspey
George Roy's March
God Bless America
High Road to Gairloch
I'm a Yankee Doodle Dandy
Johnnie Scobie Kelly,
The Boy from Killane
Let Erin Remember
Lord Eric's Return to Efrat
Mac Pic's Reel
Off We Go (Air Force)
Patty's Jiggity Jig
Rab's Wedding in Jig Form
Roy T's Hornpipe
Scotland the Brave
Scots Wha Hae
Semper Paratus (Coast Guard)
The Barren Rocks of Aden
The Blue Bells of Scotland
The Crusader's March
The Duke of Gordon in Jig Time
The Glendaurel Highlanders
The Green Hills of Tyrol
The Irish Washerwoman
The Jolly Beggerman
The Keel Row
The Kilt is My Delight
The Lady in the Bottle
The Marines Hymn
The Minstrel Boy
The Pikeman's March
The Rowan Tree
The Scots Guard's March Through Jerusalem
The Taorluath Tune
The Wearing of the Green
Tim's Mushrooms Trumpet Voluntary for Bagpipe Twenty Men From Dublin Town When the Battle's Over Will Ye No Come Back Again Willian's Hornpipe Wings You're a Grand Old Flag
Bagpipe Lessons-$40 for 30 Minutes
A bagpiper is a person who:
- can play a list of tunes on the bagpipe,
- develop their own music
- and maintain their own bagpipes.
I have been teaching full time for the last 21 years! The goal is to teach you to become a "bagpiper" as state above. I have a lot of great tools and experience to make this a fun and exciting process. I'm going to teach you to read music and rhythm, to play the practice chanter and eventually the bagpipe. Do not go out and buy a set of bagpipes to start. I will help you choose the right instrument when the time comes.
Use the boxes to tailor fit this product to your needs.
There is a $10.00 shipping charge on this product if you buy a chanter or book or both. You will automatically pay the $10 when ordering any option on this product, however if you order only lessons which require no shipping, I will refund the shipping when I process your order. I'm not in the shipping business.
Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back!
Read more about Gary, the Teacher.
One Free Bagpipe Lesson
- Are you looking for a teacher to help you develop your bagpipe hobby?
- I will give you 1 - 30 minute lesson for free to try me out!
- I'm willing to put my money where my mouth is.
- I make a good living teaching and playing the bagpipe.
- My regular rate is $40 per half hour.
- If you buy lessons by the month I will discount those lessons to $32.50 each.
- This 30 minute session gives you an opportunity to check me out before you make any commitment.
- What do you have to lose?
- The risk is all mine.
- In order to play the bagpipe you need a practice chanter, a book and a teacher.
- We can do the first lesson without any materials!
- If you like me and my approach, I have all of the tools needed to get started.
- Fill in the blanks and check out and I will give you a call for an appointment.
Clicking on the picture will give you more information about each book.
You can buy 1 tune with practice chanter audio for $5 or save a fortune by buying the books with audio.